Runkle Lake Campground
Because you’re never too old to play outside!
Welcome to Runkle Lake Campground!
Come and enjoy the majestic Northwoods while staying at welcoming Runkle Lake Campground. We offer primitive camping to spacious, full hookup campsites. You will love the rustic lakeside setting and close proximity to downtown Crystal Falls. Whether you are looking for a quiet weekend around the campfire or a getaway full of excitement, we have got you covered.
* We will be taking reservations online and over the phone beginning in February, on a first-come, first-served basis. Only full hook-up site rates have increased for the 2022 Season. Daily rates only. We’ll look forward to seeing you at Runkle Lake!
- Spacious, full hookup 50-amp and 30-amp campsites
- 20-amp lakeview sites
- Primitive camping
- All electric sites have picnic table and fire ring
- Easily accessable potable water/dump station
- Updated bathhouse
- Trading Post with firewood, ice, drinks, snacks & camping incidentals
- Lakeside Pavilion with Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Cornhole Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- Iron Belle Trail Access Point
- Adjacent to Crystal Falls Sports Complex
- Beautiful Beach with designated swimming area
- Fishing Pier (fishing rod rentals and bait available at the Trading Post)
- Kayak & Canoe rentals
- Large Lakeside Playground
- City Boat Launch
- All Iron County roads are open to ATV/ORV riding
- Short walk from camp to downtown Crystal Falls’ shops and restaurants
- Newly renovated laundromat less than a mile away
- Endless activities, fun and adventure
Check-in 2:00 pm / Check-out 11:00 am